Subject: A statement for the resolving of the conflict
From: [email-masked]
To: Management <[email-masked]>
Cc: International Relations <[email-masked]>, Tasnim News Agency <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 13:48:19 +0400

Good day to you at the _Mher News Agency_, and this time also at the
_Tasnim News Agency_; I send you greetings from Armenia.

Previously I contacted the _Mher News Agency_ via Email on these dates:

On April 8th 2026 - Subject: _Defeat is not victory_
On March 4th 2026 - Subject: _Nonsense of the Americans_
On March 3rd 2026 - Subject: _A message in friendship_
On February 4th 2026 - Subject: _A Christian response to your
propaganda_

Today I took the time to prepare and send another message to you, and I
will include the _Tasnim News Agency_ as a recipient to receive a copy
hereof.

The sending of this message is related to the deadlock your nation finds
itself in when it comes to the successful resolution of the ongoing
conflict which has been imposed on your nation. I intend to lend you a
helping hand in resolving this conflict. You have tried everything at
your disposal -including warfare and diplomacy- to bring this conflict
to an end, but so far without the desired outcome of a lasting
peace-agreement. In order to achieve your desired outcome it is
necessary to use the truth with moral superiority against this
adversary, and it is with this intent that I am writing and later on
sending this message to you.

They who secretively control, manage, and exploit the presidency of the
_United States of America_ just won't allow any negotiations and
diplomacy to result in a fruitful and acceptable outcome. They pursue
nefarious goals, and they have no regard whatsoever for the people and
persons -including Donald Trump- whom they use to achieve their desired
outcome, which in this case is the unconditional capitulation of the
nation of Iran. All the talks about nuclear issues, missile defense
program, or access to the _Strait of Hormus_ are used as a pretext to
conceal their nefarious goal. Their nefarious goals are motivated by
godlessness, and they don't want to reveal this truth publicly.

Instead of waiting and hoping that the other side may show some sign of
willingness for compromise -which it has not done during all the time of
this conflict- I suggest taking the initiative yourself and on your
terms. Because what you are up against operates outside the bounds of
reason, therefore you can not achieve an agreement with it, no matter
how many times you try, no matter how much effort you invest. Even if
Donald Trump wanted to end this conflict -as he currently does- they who
control the presidency of the _United States of America_ just won't
allow it. This is the reason why the pace of contradictory statements
issued by the government of the _United States of America_ has reached
such an unprecedented level. The 250th anniversary of the young nation
of America is approaching, and many in America -first and foremost
Donald Trump himself- would prefer to celebrate this event without an
ongoing conflict with Iran, and without all the detrimental economical
consequences which this conflict has caused for the American people. So
-if you agree- lets together help the American people to have their
celebration without this ongoing conflict.

Please translate and forward the following statement to the authorities
within the government of Iran for their evaluation. If they approve the
statement, it would be the foreign ministry of Iran to be tasked with
the publication thereof.

-= BEGIN of statement =-

Title: A statement by the foreign ministry of Iran concerning the
resolution of the ongoing conflict with Western nations and their
allies.

This is a joint statement, initiated by Armenia -with whom Iran shares
cultural and historic heritage- concerning the ongoing conflict which
has been imposed on the Islamic nation of Iran. This statement intends
to underline the stance of Iran, to highlight the historic context in
which ongoing events have been unfolding, and to achieve a resolution of
the ongoing conflict which some hidden actors involved seek to keep
deadlocked.

Iran finds itself in a situation where it stood up against global
tyranny imposed on freedom-loving nations and people. This type of
tyranny has had a long history in this world, it even reaching back to
the cradle of civilizations. By making this stance against tyranny Iran
honors its historical and cultural heritage as a civilization, and
thereby upholds the right of resistance of all civilizations against
such tyranny, which is based on godlessness.

Divine providence is guiding Iran by bringing to remembrance past
victory from ancient times -it having been commemorated in the stars
seen in heaven- and it thereby strengthens the determination of the
people of Iran to confirm against all odds the truthfulness of this
historical heritage.

They who lack or disrespect such civilizational heritage either seek to
destroy that of others, or they try to impose their desired order
instead of it. And because of Iran finding itself to be the target of
such a nefarious confrontation, Iran took it on itself to resist it, and
to show in front of the world that such nefarious desires based on
godlessness will -yet again- achieve no victory; nefarious desires which
in the long run have aimed at claiming dominion over this world which
God Almighty created.

During the course of past centuries Iran has refrained from initiating
war against other nations. Contrary to this stance, the young nation of
America -with its approaching 250th anniversary- has a track record of
imposing war or military intervention on other nations during almost the
entire duration of its 250 year long existence. There is hardly a year
to be found during this timespan where America did not initiate a
military conflict on another nation, and most of these pursued conflicts
have been in the interest of capitalist corporations, not to the benefit
of the American people themselves. It is beyond the bounds of hypocrisy
to have a young nation with such a track record lecture Iran about
adhering to commitments of international agreements, and the peaceful
coexistence of sovereign nations.

Western nations, and some non-Western nations, sidelined themselves
during this conflict as a consequence of having allowed godless culture
to influence their perceiving and decision-making. Not only did these
nations refuse to uphold the validity of their own legal frameworks for
the supposed regulation of civilized relations between sovereign
nations, but instead they chose to side with the initiator of this
conflict by actively providing political and economical support for the
ongoing war against the nation of Iran. And Iran came to the realization
that when confronted with godlessness, there is no legal framework in
this world which can protect it.

Unlike these nations, who supported and joined this opposition directed
against Iran's aspiration of defending and preserving its rights as a
sovereign nation, the Islamic nation of Iranian benefited greatly from
the faith of its God-fearing people who -with their determination- did
underwrite the success of its armed forces against the multitudes of
this foreign aggressor's armies and waring factions. The people of
Palestine, the people of Lebanon, the people of Iran, and people in
neighboring or allied countries have suffered greatly from the endeavors
of this aggressor, be it in past time or up until now. The extremely
abhorrent circumstances which the Palestinian people have had to endure
in their own land -be it within or without the prison-system of the
Zionist entity which calls itself _"Israel"_- will always remain a stain
on the cultural heritage of these other nations, who -claiming to be
civilized- chose to be on the wrong side of history. It is therefore not
up to any discussions or negotiations whether Iran needs the approval of
anyone when it comes to defending itself against such an aggressor, by
whatever means Iran chooses this to do. All the detrimental consequences
which this conflict has brought upon this world are the responsibility
of the aggressor who initiated this conflict. But Iran does welcome the
resolution of this conflict through diplomacy.

It is known by all sides -and not just from recently- that Iran is
willing to abide by its obligations formulated in the non-proliferation
treaty which is used to regulate and inhibit the operation of nuclear
weapons by the nations of this world. But what Iran is not willing to do
is to submit itself to artificially fabricated pretexts, which serve the
purpose of being or becoming an obstacle for the achieving of a peaceful
resolution. Such pretexts are used to be a stumblingblock for common
sense, and Iran will not submit itself to such a detrimental approach.

Far too many fruitless attempts of diplomacy to achieve a peaceful
resolution, by involving international bodies or organizations, have
shown that the invested efforts were nothing but wasted time. But by
bringing these facts and information to public awareness, the Islamic
nation of Iran counts on the power of the Truth to achieve its desired
outcome.

Many people around this world may not yet comprehend the global
ramifications of this conflict which was brought upon Iran and its
allies, but when this victory of Iran is finalized they will begin to.
And they are welcome to rejoice with Iran and its achievement.

All the glory and honor for this, and thanksgiving be unto God Almighty
for ever and ever. Amen.

-= END of statement =-

This is the text for the statement that I am sending you from Armenia as
a gesture of friendship. If you agree with it you are welcome to use
this statement for a public announcement, which your foreign ministry
will probably be tasked with.

I do not aspire to be named personally in your news media, and neither
am I asking for any advertisement for my domains prophet.am [1] and
մարգարէ.հայ [2] where I have explained many circumstance with
historic/religious context, and have provided much information related
to currently ongoing events in this world. Most -if not all- relevant
governments are already aware of the information and explanations which
I have provided, but the executive bodies of most of these countries
-with the help of their propaganda-machine- chose to continue with their
detrimental activities anyway.

You can choose to use the above statement, or you can choose to not use
it; it is your decision. But if you choose to use it, I am kindly asking
you to not change the content thereof, but to use it as you have
received it.

---

Here are further remarks for you about why I wrote this statement in
this way:

()
The reason why I mention my nation of Armenia at the beginning of the
statement, and call it _"a joint statement"_ is because it would be a
joint statement if you agree to the text of it, and because this
conflict is not just the matter of Iran only. By showing that other
nations -in Armenia's case a traditionally Christian nation- should
involve themselves in the attempt of achieving a peaceful resolution for
this conflict, it serves as an example that indifference -which many
other governments choose for the sake of convenience- will not lead to a
desirable and fruitful outcome of this conflict.

The people in Yerevan who are involved in the government of Armenia are
not up to this level of understanding. To them choosing the convenient
way -decided by which faction happens to currently bribe them- is all
they know. They prefer not to bother themselves with considerations
about what consequences their actions my bring about in the future.
Surviving their political term successfully -which in their case means
profitably- is all they care about. Such people just can not help you
achieving the outcome which you would like to have in this conflict; I
am not from such people.

()
I mention Iran as an _"Islamic nation"_ in the statement and not as the
_Islamic Republic of Iran_. The reason for this is because I am
referencing the nation of Iran with its longstanding history amongst
civilizations, and not the governmental form of the _Islamic Republic of
Iran_, which has only existed for more than 40 years. So it is a
reference to this historic heritage, not an attempt of insulting.

()
The claim of America having waged war during almost all of its timespan
in history is not a fictional statement for the purpose of exaggeration.

There was a website online which documented these conflicts waged by
America. Currently this other website seems to have gone offline. Here
is the link to the source where this information was compiled:
_FROM WOUNDED KNEE TO SYRIA: A CENTURY OF U.S. MILITARY INTERVENTIONS_
by Dr. Zoltan Grossman
https://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

But since it seems to have become unavailable online, I will include a
copy of that web-page, which I archived many years ago as a *.maff file,
to this message. The easiest way of opening *.maff files is by using the
FireFox browser, because this file-format used to be that browser's
format for archiving websites.

()
Although it is understandable that people do rejoice after finding out
about their true historical and cultural heritage, it is still necessary
to remain on the ground of factual accuracy.

After repeatedly seeing some propagandists at PressTV calming that Iran
has a civilizational history which goes back for _"seven thousand
years"_, I would like to clarify for you some irrefutable facts; if you
believe in God that is:

 From the time of Adam and Eve to the time of the flood during Noah's
time some two thousand years passed. These years can be calculated, and
Christian scholars have done this in the past. All you need to do is to
take your translation of the book of Genesis, and look up chapter 5
which begins with: _This is the book of the generations of Adam_. There
you can count the years of the old world which existed before the
worldwide flood.

 From the time of Noah to the time of Jesus Christ it has been more than
two thousand years.

And from the time of Jesus Christ until now it has been about two
thousand years.

So in total more than six thousand years -but not yet seven thousand-
have passed since the time of Adam and Eve. How then do such
propagandists -be it at PressTV or elsewhere- get convinced? that the
civilizational history of Iran spans seven thousand years. It's an
exaggeration and thereby not useful. You would be well advised if you
chose to correct this your error.

()
If you choose to use the statement for a public announcement you may
find that I will add another remark to the armenian version [2] of _the
Armenian Article_ [1] for the purpose of the chronicle.

---

After preparing this lengthy message for and sending it to you, it will
remain to be seen what you decide.

May the wisdom of Almighty God guide you in your decision-making.

Sincerely,
Gevorg
prophet.am [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://prophet.am
[2] http://մարգարէ.հայ